Want to work at an innovative, young yet world famous data & software company? Datenna brings mission-critical insights to customers around the world by collecting & analysing huge quantities of data and identifying patterns and connections within that data.
Do you feel right at home developing high-quality, modern and clean microservices? Are you looking to continuously improve yourself as a developer and gain highly interesting experience at a high-tech company? Do you like working with data? If you welcome a challenge and do not give up until the job is done, then apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- (Co-) developing modern and clean microservices in Python, based on our generic microservice skeleton project.
- Helping to design improved versions of our clean, modern, modular, robust and safe system architecture.
- Implementing components of our data processing and/or storage systems, under guidance of our data engineers.
- Closely collaborating with our China (domain) experts and business development.
- Mentoring junior team members and transferring your knowledge and skills to them.
Who are you
- You have a passion for developing clean, high-quality software.
- You have elaborate knowledge of software design patterns and when and how to apply them for the best possible system architecture.
- You have an interest in Data Science & Engineering and have enough experience to be able to interface with the corresponding components of our system.
- You are continuously learning about relevant new tools, technologies and methodologies which can make you a better developer.
- You are able to meet deadlines without compromising core software/code quality. You adhere to high standards whilst also taking into account the (human/technical) resources that are available.
- You actively contribute your experience and opinions to help continuously improve our development processes, tools/stacks and methodologies.
- At least 3 years experience in developing with Python.
- Experience with modern web technologies/stacks, especially RESTful APIs and Microservice architectures.
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with Django
- Experience with common development tools like Git and Docker.
- Experience in Test-Driven Development.
- Experience with ElasticSearch.
- Experience with Django REST framework.
- Experience with graph databases.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
What we offer
- A team of highly passionate and talented colleagues.
- A highly interesting job full of technical challenges that help you grow.
- The opportunity to grow and take on more responsibilities within our relatively young/small team.
- Exposure to many other interesting aspects of the company: business development, marketing, customer satisfaction, etc.
- A fitting compensation based on your experience.
- Last but not least: help build something world famous: WSJ