(junior / medior)
At Datenna, we build tools to create better information flows between China and the rest of the world. Our goal is to create transparency and deliver the world’s best intelligence platforms on industry and innovation data in China.
We are Datenna. The most unknown world-famous Dutch data intelligence company. At Datenna, we build tools to create better information flows between China and the rest of the world. Our goal is to create transparency and deliver the world’s best intelligence platforms on industry and innovation data in China.
We collect massive data on the Chinese economy, process it, store it, analyze it and make it accessible in our interactive China Economic Intelligence SaaS platform.
Our data and insights are unique in the world and are picked up by international media, for example by the Wall Street Journal. Recently we were also featured in articles of the CNBC, Reuters and FD. Take a look at FDI Radar for example.
At Datenna, you will make a difference from day one. You will have the opportunity to work on many different aspects of research on China and taking (the first) steps in your career. From an early stage you will be given a lot of responsibility.
We are looking for a China Analyst who wants to grow professionally and contribute to the improvement of our platform and China knowledge. You will be involved in research on Chinese company structures and the role of the Chinese government in the different industries.
From the start, you will work in a project team where you will do research for one of our international clients. Furthermore, you will participate in writing relevant articles for our Industry Blog and on social media. Depending on your interests and skills you can specialize in different directions
So do you want to work with a fast-growing team of data researchers and China specialists? Conduct research on Chinese innovation and industrial policy? Then grab this opportunity to further shape the future of Datenna.
- Researching industrial and innovation policies of China
- Investigating investment funds and the role of universities in China’s scientific policy
- Preparing reports and presentations for international clients
- Coordinating marketing activities with international media
- Expanding our network of government agencies and knowledge partners
- Writing relevant articles for our industry blog
- Collaborating with our data scientists on Chinese data research
Depending on the experience you already bring, or your personal interests, we offer you the opportunity to specialize in one of the directions below:
- Research Project Manager
- China Industry Data Analyst
- Marketing Manager
- Business Development
- Master degree with a focus on China (e.g. China studies, but also business/economics with a focus on China)
- Work experience: 0-5 years (junior / medior)
- Reading proficiency in Chinese (minimum HSK4)
- Knowledge of Chinese industry, economy and policies
- Honest and work with high standards
- Ambitious but also modest
- Eager to learn
- Helpful towards colleagues and customers
- Good command of the English language
What we offer
- A challenging job within a fast growing international scale-up
- You will be involved in many areas of our business: China research, business development, marketing, project management
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- Freedom and responsibility to develop your own ideas and work on personal growth
- Daily freshly made lunch
- Dynamic and international work environment
- Your CV
- A short motivation
Send your CV and a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org and we invite you for a first introduction meeting!