What you will do
- Be a member of the P&C squad and work with colleagues on the most challenging subjects regarding people, culture and organization;
- Think of inventive solutions to automate and digitalize the operational activities of P&C;
- Question processes and habits; how do we do this, could we do it another way, should we do this at all?
- Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition Specialist and help organizing awesome events to claim our spot in the overcrowded job market in the Eindhoven-area;
- Further design the layout of our new office in collaboration with our Community Manager;
- Play an important role in the onboarding of new employees;
- Tell us your thoughts on candidate-screening, personality tests and capacity-tests.
What you will bring
- A great deal of enthusiasm after reading this job opening;
- Experience in either Agile HR or have a clear vision on the place of HR in an agile, self-steering environment;
- Some interest in the possibilities of Data and IT;
- A digital mindset with a human hart;
- An open mind to fathom the Datenna-identity, to connect with our highly intelligent talents and to be able to tell our true story.
What we offer
- Lively office in the technology-hub Eindhoven, 5 minutes walking from CS;
- A super young and ambitious team;
- Working-spots that fill your needs;
- Super-fast internet, state-of-the art equipment and beanbags for chilling;
- Company provided (healthy) lunch;
- A competitive salary;
- A good amount of holidays, pension scheme, commuting allowance and other no-brainers;
- And of course weekly Thursday-afternoon office-drinks!
At Datenna, we build data-driven intelligence tools for governments to help them close the information gap between China and the rest of the world. Our goal is to create transparency and deliver the world’s best intelligence platforms on the Chinese industry and innovation landscape. Our data and insights are unique in the world and are picked up by international media, for example by the Wall Street Journal and most recently by CNBC, Reuters and FD. For an example of the topics we analyse, have a look at our China-EU FDI Radar. We are open to new ideas and provide an environment that helps you accelerate and develop your professional skills.
When you walk into our office there is a very down-to-earth and easy-going vibe. We work with bright and driven people who are all passionate about their work and the way it contributes to the bigger picture. Furthermore, working together as a team, Thursday afternoon drinks and lunch (that Datenna provides) makes it a real community on its own.