What you will do
- Be the face of Datenna for candidates and new employees;
- Further design and build a reliable recruitment process;
- Coordinate incoming candidates and make sure they match our company values;
- Tell us your thoughts on candidate-screening, personality tests and capacity-tests;
- Play an important role in the onboarding of new employees;
- Connect with universities around the globe and arrange events and sponsorships with student associations;
- Organize events in the city of Eindhoven to claim our spot on the overcrowded job market of the Brainport-area.
What you will bring
- A great deal of enthusiasm after reading this job opening;
- Experience as a Recruiter or a Talent Acquisition specialist;
- Expertise on Employer Branding;
- Some interest in the possibilities of Data and IT;
- A digital mindset with a human hart;
- An open mind to fathom the Datenna-identity, to connect with our highly intelligent talents and to be able to tell our true story.
What we offer
- Lively office in the technology-hub Eindhoven, 5 minutes walking from CS;
- A super young and ambitious team;
- Working-spots that fill your needs;
- Super-fast internet, state-of-the art equipment and beanbags for chilling;
- Company provided (healthy) lunch;
- A competitive salary;
- A good amount of holidays, pension scheme, commuting allowance and other no-brainers;
- And of course weekly Thursday-afternoon office-drinks!
At Datenna, we build data-driven intelligence tools for governments to help them close the information gap between China and the rest of the world. Our goal is to create transparency and deliver the world’s best intelligence platforms on the Chinese industry and innovation landscape. Our data and insights are unique in the world and are picked up by international media, for example by the Wall Street Journal and most recently by CNBC, Reuters and FD. For an example of the topics we analyse, have a look at our China-EU FDI Radar. We are open to new ideas and provide an environment that helps you accelerate and develop your professional skills.
When you walk into our office there is a very down-to-earth and easy-going vibe. We work with bright and driven people who are all passionate about their work and the way it contributes to the bigger picture. Furthermore, working together as a team, Thursday afternoon drinks and lunch (that Datenna provides) makes it a real community on its own.